Monday, July 28, 2008

Turn your passion into a business that you love....

Hi ! just wanted to share about my sister and her passion and how it turned into a business that she loved. As you can see from the photos, my dear sis loves dogs and they love her in return. The dog pictured here - its name is Baby and she has a story to share. Baby recently gave birth to 10 pups. One died and one got stuck in the womb. Baby had to undergo an operation. Everyone thought the pup would be dead but amazingly, and of course with lots of prayers, the pup was brought out alive. My sister says its a miracle. She sells her pups online. By the way she resides in Sydney, Australia and as at today all the pups are sold, the price per pup ranging from A$500 to A$900. She makes sure her pups go to good homes and only to owners that truly love animals, otherwise she will not let them go, or sell them. I think thats really wonderful because God created animals too. I encouraged my sis to carry on this as she has the one key ingredient that will cause her to succeed and that is passion for the work that she's doing.

No comments: