Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another milestone

I have just completed producing a second video clip. This is a 'gotong-royong' project done for the folks at SS 13 Subang Jaya. It was a joint effort between Latter Rain Church, MBSJ, and YB Hannah Yeoh's constituency.
What can I say - just that it was a wonderful experience - right from the start to the end.
Rachel if you are reading this, thanks alot, could not have done it without your expertise. I have learned so much from this experience, but one thing stands out, the Lord was teaching me to work as a team together with the rest of the crew.
I was reading this book by Doug Carter, "Big Picture People" and he quoted Helen Pearson ....
"The Lord can do great things through those who don't care who gets the credits".
I am learning to see things the way God sees. Everything we do, its not about us, its not about promoting ourselves but about God and his kingdom. By the way you can catch the video clip on youtube and I hope you enjoy watching it just as much as I enjoyed producing it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahaha

good good!

yes, the Lord will cause us to do greater works than Him - for His glory!

richrach said...

you're welcome, faith! thank God everything went on smoothly.

oh yah... you may watch the video on youtube, following this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4P5V3tbrqU