Monday, July 28, 2008

Learning and never stop learning.....

Hi!, we are into a new week ahead of us. The last week of July and yes..... in case some of you may have forgotten, its my birthday this week. Its falls on July 31 (Thursday) and you know what I have decided to give myself a 'treat' and its a 2 day course on upgrading myself to be an effective 'trainer'. Its called TFTE - Tools for Trainer effectiveness. I had doubts about joining this course initially but the deciding factor came when I saw the dates - that it fell on my birthday. So what better present to give myself than to upgrade - learn and never stop learning. I am reminding myself that I can and must never be too old to learn. :)

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Ohhh I missed your birthday.

Happy Blessed Birthday Faith.

Faithworks said...

thanks daniel.